Expose ~ Engage ~ Empower
Barb and Mike Haigwood help farm and land owners develop a holistic plan that includes evaluation, financial planning, land management and environmental monitoring using Savory Institute's holistic management principles and permaculture thinking (which includes care of the land, care for people, and return of surplus). Barb and Mike also use their 23 years of farming expertise to start up and implement farm plans and help set up farm enterprises keeping in mind the triple bottom line of financial profitability, being environmentally aware and socially conscious.
Who, What & Why
We—Barb and Mike Haigwood—consult with anyone who would like to make a difference in the world. From homeowners looking to create a more nutrient-dense food supply for themselves, to farmers and land owners who want to ensure their land will be healthy for generations to come, and parents who want to free their children’s imagination and get their children involved in their own learning. We draw on our life experiences and skills and use the three ethics of permaculture: care of land, care of people and return of surplus. Read our full bio.
Consulting Info Summary
We have acquired many tools, which include Holistic Management, Permaculture Design, Soil Food Web and more on our farming journey. These help us to look at all options and evaluate unique solutions for you. We will teach you how to do the same. To learn more about Barb and Mike Haigwood (Click Here)
- Permaculture / Farm design implementation priced per project.
- Holistic Management Planning Package $5,000 Payments can be made in three payments.
- The first 30 minutes is our gift to you!
- Fees can be found Here
- We are located in Maryland serving the DC metro area and the United States, also anywhere by phone or skype. We ask that you pay for any travel expense. We will discuss this before finalizing.
- If you would like to set up a Workshop, Talk and/or Course email us.
- Our email is RealLifeConsulting@hotmail.com to set up your first consult.
- It is helpful before contacting us to think about what you want to accomplish with a consultation, write it down.
Our consult with Mary's Land Farm near Clarksville, MD has come to an end and Tom the owner is confident to continue as manager.
We just got back from taking two Savory Holistic Management courses in California. We are on our way to be accredited professionals with the Savory Institute. This means more tools for us to help you out with your whole context and to help you be successful in improving your quality of life.
Our schedule is open click here to email us.
Your email address is kept private and we do not share your information.
Our Video Editor, Photographer and Videographer is Aleesha Haigwood - firstname.lastname@example.org